Sunday 27 July 2014

Panda: Pork Chop Bun and Donuts

This blog post is part 1 of 3 on the Tokyo Ueno Station
So, when you first walk out of the train station you will find arrows pointing to  ‘Ecute’ store. Follow them. You will get to a mini department store full of nice food, here are some of the panda themed items! 
The Panda katsu pork and egg sandwich. This is honestly my most favourite thing I ate in Tokyo, I dream about the next time I can eat it again!
2014-01-26 23.48.09

The egg is perfectly cooked, oozing out. Eat it whilst it is still warm! I ate this then I bought another one to eat, whilst walking around…
In the same food store there are PANDA DONUTS!!! They are a brand called “Siretoco” and they make Panda Donuts. Look at this cuteness. They taste really good too. There is no filling, it’s not your average donut. It is not deep fried, tastes more like a circular cake but still very nice and moist ^^

They also sell mini versions ^_^
DSC00200
keep walking around ecute store and you’ll find a lot of other cute food, too much to try them all in one visit!
DSC00193

DSC00196
DSC00197

Find it here:
www.ecute.jp/ueno
Ecute, 3F ,JR Ueno Station, 7-1-1 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo

6 comments:

  1. Wahh~ This is so cute! *A* I wish I found this when I was in Japan. :c Now I just can't wait to go back to Japan for a visit! ;u;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you should definitely go back again ! ^_^

      Delete
  2. OMG soo cute, if we just had such cute things here where I live. I would actually go to Japan just to shop for the cute stuff http://zarameredith77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same ! I think I found where I want to live xD

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you are posting again. Really enjoying your Panda adventures.

    <3 Jamaica on www.rarax3.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for coming back again ^^

      Delete

every comment makes me smile ^^