Thursday 10 November 2011

Meeting BIGBANG and ZICO!!!

5th November 2011: BIGBANG and Zico arrived in Belfast for the MTV EMAs and it turned my weekend upside down!
We found out BIGBANG were arriving in Belfast on the 5th November so we went to the airport.. around 20 VIPs only! it was a very small crowd and so the airport staff were nice enough to let BIGBANG walk through us =]
Since the day of the flight was one day after TOP’s birthday, I decided to buy him a gift and see if I would be lucky enough to give him it ^^.
photo (45)


My gift to TOP was a rock candy and the label says
생일 축하 합니다 “Happy Birthday”





So we all waited at the arrivals part and they walked out !!! Here’s my Fancam:
watch in Full screen !!! XD
Pic: thanks to Angel who snapped this photo of the moment of my hand, giving TOP the rock candy ^^ (with Daesung in front!)
296642_10150920158780161_779795160_21443159_213600796_n
^ LOving TOP’s jacket here !
** I ran up to him and said, ” TOP, this is for you” and he turned his head, nodded and smiled, and took the candy!!! =]**
Below: proof that TOP took my candy. !! ^_______^
TOPbelfast2011
so yeah. That was a very happy moment for me =]
The next day we went to Odyssey arena and met ZICO! we got interviewed by the korean tv crew and they gave me a signed Bigbang album ^_____________^ and a picture of TOP because I said he was my favourite =]
380919_10150919895480285_735330284_21244596_1824681566_n
And ZICO was really cute too! you should watch this video if you don’t know who he is :)
IMG_5452
308821_10150919888520285_735330284_21244575_1601494452_n
^ Fenny April Zico and Me =]
Overall it was an amazing weekend and to top it off, BIGBANG won the EMA ^____^ we had been voting like crazy the past few weeks!
Thank you to all the VIPs who voted and sent BIGBANG to Belfast, giving us the opportunity to meet them all =] x

25 comments:

  1. OMG I ENVY YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! O_O
    TOP is my favorite one too! omo... v.v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love that post! And after I saw your picture with Zico I realised who you were, and I met you at the Odyssey! It was lovely to meet you :)
    - Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG... SOO LUCKY!!! I can't believe the crowd was so small!! Love the post!! Glad you had such an amazing weekend. I'm TOO jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!!! (--) soo lucky, jealouss!!
    nice photos though^^

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ommmg I'm super jealous! Daesung is my favorite but TOP is a close second! I hope one day I'll get to see them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM SO FriCKIN JEALOUS!!!!! TOP is also my favorite, I really feel in love with him after watching Iris, something about them bad boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your soooo lucky! :)
    So cute that you gave TOP a birthday gift ^^

    I'm so happy for bigbang they really deserved to win! ^^

    AND OMG I WANT A PIC WITH ZICO TOO!!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woww! You are so lucky to give TOP a birthday gift! I would love to go there too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh! I bet he got in the car and started to nom on that candy immediately! I'm digging his jacket too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you're really lucky to see them so up close and give TOP his gift!

    ReplyDelete
  11. really jealous of you!!
    wish i could see them u_u;

    ReplyDelete
  12. omfggggggggggg!!!! I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU!!!! T___T How did you manage to get so close to them?! OMIGAWD YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DUDE I WISH I LIVED IN BELFAST! :O :O

    Wahhhhh he took it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, im so jealous!
    so close to him haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucckkkyy yoouu!!!

    and wow.. TOP was so nice and Zico is soo cuutee!

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  16. asdfghjkl you're so lucky !!!!!!
    I love TOP T__T

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's too awesome and unfair~~! ♥♥ TOP:s my bias too ;w; You're also very lucky that you aren't dead now, beause I'd probably be ::D

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGGGGG what a freaking awesome experience!!! you're so lucky XD ahhhhh TOP is so hot hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omigosh you lucky girl! Once in a lifetime opportunity for most people!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG! I cant believe you MET big bang and gave TOP a pres and he took it from you. FRIK I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    J <3
    sesamekiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

every comment makes me smile ^^