Tuesday 16 August 2011

Panda House Frozen Yoghurt in MK

One place I had on my list to visit in Hong Kong was the Panda House Frozen Yoghurt shop in Mong Kok. So I finally got to go last week and I loved it SO much !
SAM_3329
So basically it’s just a little frozen yoghurt shop, that sells Hokkaido milk yoghurt. You get the yoghurt then you are free to put whatever toppings you like!
SAM_3332
SAM_3333
SAM_3336
SAM_3340
SAM_3338
I chose Mochi, strawberries and Oreo bits! The yoghurt was so creamy !!! ahh it was so nice. I want to go back. ><
IMG_4927
Air con is good inside too! and you can sit on the benches whilst you eat =] and they don’t mind you taking photos !
So there you go, another panda place in Hong Kong! It was quite hard to find, but go here for the map/directions.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the map of direction! I will definetely go there :D
    It looks so cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness!!! It's so Cute!!!x

    Plz check out my blog: Pandadontjustsleep.blogspot.com

    thanks:)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awhhh wow, panda heaven much! i love it!
    putting that on my list for places to go in HK^^
    thanks for the map! the photos are great!
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoaa omg. panda cuteness overload >.<~

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum i love frozen yoghurt <3 too bad australia doesn't have nice yoghurt >.<

    oxoxo

    missmarshmello.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow all panda lol
    cute

    btw im having a giveaway
    http://camillamonique.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-2nd-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, panda things <3 too cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaahh.. how could you find this UBER CUTE shop XO

    Love all the pandas. I want them all to accessorize my room. hehee..

    Cheers,
    Dreamy Princess

    ReplyDelete
  9. You find the cutest little places. I cant wait until i go back to HK to explore all the wonderful places you've gone too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy to have stores only with pandas :O SO AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are definitely the panada expert xDD hehe, tracking down anything panda related!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww!! cute pandas!!!!!!! I LIKE IT!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww so cute :)
    saw this and thought of you :P
    http://www.bubzbeauty.com/bubbi-likes/160-panda-nails.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete

every comment makes me smile ^^