Saturday 19 November 2011

BIGBANG 화이팅!

So today I woke up and saw the special EMA episode from MTV Korea you can briefly see us saying “BIGBANG fighting” !! Ahh. The memories. I had so much fun with you girls =]

photo

My favourite part of the video was actually when TOP kissed Taeyang during the interview. xD

SO CUTE.

Anyway. So I’ve just been studying all week. back to reality. Took this photo when I was mega bored studying. My happy pills!

IMG_5488

After my exam we went out for dinner to celebrate Fenny’s birthday! and this is her cake. It was so yummy! basically like a pavlova but rolled up and crammed full of strawberries and cream. I need to learn how to make this!

IMG_5497

and then today I had sushi for lunch. nom nom nom. IMG_5505

12 comments:

  1. aw the happy pills are so cute! AND OMG YOU GIRLS are awesome! Big Bang ftw baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG BANG OMGGGG *w*
    My favorite Korean boysssss
    Love the cake, the happypills and of course the Big Bang banner!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food looks so good. I want that cake :O
    AHAHAHAHAHHA omg, i love those videos XD like those GIF file with TOP & Taeyang XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww those pills are so lovely!^^* and the cake looks huuuuge:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a V.I.P !! :D :D :D
    nice cake and I want that sushi <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyyy LOVE Big Bang!! wow that cake looks so yummy!!! i love cake w whipped cream & fruit XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. you lucky girl. i want to taste the cake°°

    ReplyDelete
  8. V.I.P!!!
    Your cake looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I love Big Bang! Haha TOP is always kissing everyone, especially in all those parodies they make of the dramas :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man, that pavolova thing looks soooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete

every comment makes me smile ^^